Good Life


When Mayor Fuhriman asked me to be Police Chief five years ago, I told him I’d commit for three to five years.  Rebecca and I knew that when we became empty nesters, we’d be moving onto the next phase of life.  That time has arrived.
In late January, we’re heading for Brazil to teach English for five months.  Then we hope to serve an LDS Mission (I’m betting that her good behavior will make up for my deficiencies).

It’s been a pleasure to serve this tremendous city.  We have a remarkable team of men and women willing to strap on a gun and put their lives on the line and we have a superb group of support personnel who make it all possible.
I’ve been blessed with a great career and wonderful children.  I’m looking forward to climbing the next mountain with my best friend.

Life is good.