Accomplishments and Lessons Learned

Those of you who understand me know I can’t rest until I’ve at least made a stab at making things work better.  My dragon-slaying idealism also must get along with my obsession with making government more responsive and efficient.  I’ve carried my experience in business and my MBA into law enforcement to apply some principles that helped us accomplish more with less.  Over the next few posts, I’ll flesh out some of the high points as well as lessons learned on the following:

1.      Making government more efficient
2.      Dramatically improved relationships with other agencies
3.      Worked hard to establish citizen trust and satisfaction
4.      Equipped the officers with the tools to be more efficient and effective
5.      Initiated localized Intelligence-Led Policing
6.      Change in leadership from Directive to Servant Leader